[sr-dev] pcscf_is_registered() internals

Camille Oudot camille.oudot at orange.com
Wed Nov 6 18:28:45 CET 2013

Hi,

I'm currently using the pcscf modules to build an IMS proxy. The
pcscf_is_registered() function uses the source IP, port and protocol to
search a record in the pcscf location database. In my case, I could
have to deal with several UACs using the same source IP and ports, so
this approach won't work for me.

The pcscf location database is indexed by the contact URI hash, so
is there a reason not to use the contact URI to do the lookup? Besides,
this should increase the performances when dealing with hundreds of
records (the ip/port/protocol lookup is linear).

Regards,

--
Camille