[sr-dev] WebSockets broken?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu May 30 18:56:00 CEST 2013

On 5/30/13 6:44 PM, Peter Dunkley wrote:
> I don't have a commit ID for it working as the system that is working
> was installed from RPMs.  However, It was compiled at 18:39:25 (BST)
> on May 20 2013.
>
> It will have been a clean pull from Git at the time it was built.
After that date, from core perspective, sctp was moved as a module,
syn_branch parameter removed and pv cache used for confg vars, but it
doesn't look like should be a direct effect on msrp. A bit before was
removal of IPv6 define.

Maybe is a side effect with some memory overflow. Can you compile with
MEMDBG=1 and see if you get some errors from memory manager?