[sr-dev] git:master: modules/usrloc: added two new rpc commands ul.users and ul. contacts

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Mon May 27 18:04:49 CEST 2013

Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

> I was referring that one may expect to return the number of valid
> contacts (not including the expired ones).

ok, i can make that change.

> I guess the html readme was regenerated, the id in the page different,
> the link being now:
>
> http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules/usrloc.html#idp1909616
>
> (another good reason to introduce section id in docbook files).
>
> The usrloc statistics for users and contacts return number of distinct
> aors and contacts managed by the module. You can see them in the output
> of 'kamctl stats'.

i don't see how those would apply to db_mode=3.  readme talks about
memory cache:

7.1. users

Number of AOR existing in the USRLOC memory cache for that domain - can
not be resetted; this statistic will be register for each used domain
(Ex: location).

7.2. contacts

Number of contacts existing in the USRLOC memory cache for that domain -
can not be resetted; this statistic will be register for each used
domain (Ex: location).

perhaps i'm misunderstanding something?

-- juha