[sr-dev] auth module Readme on website has missing ToC

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu May 23 12:09:11 CEST 2013

Looks like those missing <chapter> tags don't get the toc properly. I
suspect it happened with some upgrade to xsltproc or stylesheets. These
seems to be mainly the modules coming from ser that had a different
docbook structure.

This patch seems to fix the auth module:
   -
http://git.sip-router.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi/sip-router/?a=commit;h=76c883eb88359f6075712f648a1dfc675872487a

I don't have time now to go through all modules, check and add a similar
fix, but maybe some other developers can do it and backport as well.