[sr-dev] auth module Readme on website has missing ToC

Hugh Waite hugh.waite at crocodile-rcs.com
Thu May 23 11:58:56 CEST 2013

I've noticed this and also some other doc issues.
For example, the TM module seems to start the entire document as section
1 and everything else is a sub-section.

Some modules use the <book><bookinfo> tags to start the document and
some use the <section><sectioninfo> tags. Some are UTF-8 and some
ISO-8859-1.
I've tried tinkering with moving the tags and TOCs etc to make these the
same as other (working) docs, but I haven't discovered the correct
formula yet.

Hugh

On 23/05/2013 10:36, Andrew Pogrebennyk wrote:
> Hi,
> please check the link
> http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/auth.html - the Table of
> Contents is missing, there's only examples list.
>
> Andrew

Hugh Waite
Principal Design Engineer
Crocodile RCS Ltd.