[sr-dev] IRC Development Meeting

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu May 16 09:16:11 CEST 2013

Hello,

a quick reminded for the IRC devel meeting happening today at at
14:00GMT (16:00 Berlin time).

We will use #kamailio channel on freenode.net, more details at:
   * http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/devel/irc-meetings/2013a

On 5/7/13 3:09 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> Hello,
>
> it's probably the time to have a IRC development meeting to set the
> targets for the next major release as well as discuss what is needed
> these days around the project.
>
> I proposed next week on Thursday, May 16, at 14:00GMT (16:00 Berlin
> time). I created a page to collect the topics, only few from my list
> being added for now:
>   * http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/devel/irc-meetings/2013a
>
> Feel free to add topics there.
>
> Also, I would be available on Tuesday at the same time if proves to be
> more convenient for more people. If none of these dates suit for
> majority, we can look for other alternatives -- just propose and we
> can start a poll.
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel

Kamailio Advanced Training, San Francisco, USA - June 24-27, 2013
   * http://asipto.com/u/katu *