[sr-dev] IRC Development Meeting

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue May 7 15:09:08 CEST 2013

Hello,

it's probably the time to have a IRC development meeting to set the
targets for the next major release as well as discuss what is needed
these days around the project.

I proposed next week on Thursday, May 16, at 14:00GMT (16:00 Berlin
time). I created a page to collect the topics, only few from my list
being added for now:
   * http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/devel/irc-meetings/2013a

Feel free to add topics there.

Also, I would be available on Tuesday at the same time if proves to be
more convenient for more people. If none of these dates suit for
majority, we can look for other alternatives -- just propose and we can
start a poll.

Kamailio Advanced Training, San Francisco, USA - June 24-27, 2013
   * http://asipto.com/u/katu *