[sr-dev] json and jsonrpc-c modules

Matthew Williams matthew at flowroute.com
Wed May 8 03:14:39 CEST 2013

Hi,

The Flowroute development team is pleased to announce a complete
overhaul of the json and jsonrpc-c modules, originally authored two
years ago.

Credit should first and foremost go to Joe Hillenbrand who did most of
the new development. Jordan Levy (our CTO) and I were also involved in
the updates and QA to a lesser extent.

The updated modules are available in the mgw/json branch.

In addition to the Kamailio modules, we have developed a Twisted
Python library to complement the jsonrpc-c module:
https://github.com/flowroute/txjason

We would be interested in any critiques of the API, documentation, and
code. Please let us know if you use these modules and especially if
you find any bugs.

We hope to merge this into master once we have had it in production
for awhile and (ideally) have received some feedback from other users.

Feel free to contact either Joe (joe at flowroute.com) or me directly
with any questions or comments.

--
Matthew Williams