[sr-dev] rfc: restructuring source code tree

Peter Dunkley peter.dunkley at crocodile-rcs.com
Tue May 7 15:40:46 CEST 2013

Is there any discussion to be had about things that are currently
compile-time options that should be runtime or modules?

It's been discussed before (and I don't know if there is an easy way to
do it), but it'd be nice to have SCTP as a module.

I am sure some people out there must have some favourite compile-time
options that'd be nice to have as runtime (in kamailio.cfg) options too.

Regards,

Peter