[sr-dev] path module rewrite/additions

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Fri May 3 20:56:45 CEST 2013

Richard Fuchs writes:

> Since this is a significant rewrite of an existing module, I'd like to
> ask if anyone has any objections against committing the attached
> patch.

i haven't noticed that anyone would have commented this.  it is ok with
me to commit the patch.  i was thinking one day and it would be nice to
be able to fake outbound support by adding ;ob to path uri, but then it
turned out that i didn't need it.  something similar may come in the
future and it is handy if add_path functions support it.

-- juha