[sr-dev] path module rewrite/additions

Richard Fuchs rfuchs at sipwise.com
Wed May 1 18:58:21 CEST 2013

Hello,

Since this is a significant rewrite of an existing module, I'd like to
ask if anyone has any objections against committing the attached patch.

Functionally, it adds a second parameter to add_path() and
add_path_received(), enabling the script writer to include arbitrary
additional URI parameters in the Path header. It also adds support for
SPVE for all parameters.

Code wise, it rewrites most parts of prepend_path() to make the code
more streamlined, use fewer memory chunks and lumps and (hopefully) make
the code easier to read, shorter, and easier to extend in the future.
I'm attaching the new path.c as well for readability. I haven't included
the updates to docs.

cheers