[sr-dev] Accessing ruid

Peter Dunkley peter.dunkley at crocodile-rcs.com
Mon Mar 4 12:20:48 CET 2013

Hello,

I've added a new function into the pd/outbound branch to allow me to
remove a specific contact based on ruid.

I've noticed that ruid is already cached into an xavp when the
registrar.xavp_rcd modparam is set.  I think this means in the
"ordinary" case when I just call registrar.lookup() I can use the
content of this xavp (in onreply_route() or failure_route()).  Is this
the case?

Am I correct in thinking that this will not be enough when
t_(load|next)_contacts() is used?  If this is the case can someone help
me work out what needs to be done here?

Thanks,

Peter