[sr-dev] Asterisk realtime with kamailio Load balancing issue for sip user

Prakash N prakash.n at tevatel.com
Fri Mar 1 05:02:12 CET 2013

Hi All,

We have finished the Kamailio & Asterisk real time integration and load
balancing also done using dispatcher module.

Queue and voice mails are load balancing as well.When we are calling
extension to extension it is showing in all the servers.It seems extension
are not load balancing as per our knowledge.

I have attached the kamailio.cfg for your reference,Find my coding below as
mentioned.

*# -- dispatcher params for DB support --*
*modparam("dispatcher","db_url", "mysql://
openser:openserrw at 192.168.1.170/openser")*
*modparam("dispatcher", "table_name", "dispatcher")*
*modparam("dispatcher", "setid_col", "setid")*
*modparam("dispatcher", "destination_col", "destination")*
*modparam("dispatcher", "flags_col", "flags")*
*modparam("dispatcher", "priority_col", "priority")*
*
*
*
*
*# Dispatch requests*
*route[DISPATCH] {*
*if ( method=="INVITE" ) {*
*# dst_select( "GROUP", "HASH METHOD")*
*  ds_select_dst("1","4");*
*  sl_send_reply("100","Trying");*
*  forward();#uri:host, uri:port);*
*  exit();*
*}}*

Kindly suggest the solution for the same.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

N.Prakash