[sr-dev] the new memcache module

Charles Chance charles.chance at sipcentric.com
Tue Jun 18 12:01:01 CEST 2013

Hi Dragos,

I don't think it will make a difference, but do you still see the problem
if you build/run Kamailio completely from master, instead of just copying
across the compiled memcache module?

Cheers,

Charles

--
www.sipcentric.com

Follow us on twitter @sipcentric <http://twitter.com/sipcentric>

Sipcentric Ltd. Company registered in England & Wales no. 7365592. Registered
office: Unit 10 iBIC, Birmingham Science Park, Holt Court South, Birmingham
B7 4EJ.