[sr-dev] the new memcache module

Dragos Oancea droancea at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 17 16:43:16 CEST 2013

Hi Henning & Charles,

So far the module performed pretty good for us.

But there might be a problem, when I shut down Kamailio I see this in the logs :

ERROR: memcached [memcached.c:255]: mod_destroy(): memory manager callbacks not removed, returned INVALID ARGUMENTS but continue anyway

It also dumps core at shutdown:
http://pastebin.com/5uJJ3tp4

Regards,
Dragos