[sr-dev] Dialog onroute requests.

Eduardo Lejarreta lejarreta.e at sarenet.es
Tue Jun 4 15:14:16 CEST 2013

Good evening.

Playing with latest "dialog module" versions (3.2, 3.3 and 4.0) I think
there could be an open "issue" with regard to dialog state management.

You can see on "dlg_handlers.c" on "dlg_onroute" function. On this last
when you receive a BYE message it fires some CallBacks.

I you receive a close second BYE, this last one destroys the dialog because
"dlg_release" function is called from a parallel process avoiding the other
processes callback execution.

I know a second BYE it's not a normal circumstance but you know, the real
world .

I think dialog_ng doesn't have this issue but also it has no DB support.

Thanks and regards.

--

Eduardo Lejarreta.