[sr-dev] [SR-Users] Update existing module or create new?

Henning Westerholt hw at kamailio.org
Fri Feb 22 14:19:07 CET 2013

Am Donnerstag, 21. Februar 2013, 23:37:07 schrieb Charles Chance:
> [..]
> We now have an updated memcached module, working with libmemcached and also
> with the added ability to (optionally) specify expiry in the format
> $mct(key=>expiry).
>
> How do we get these changes pushed back into the master?

Hello Charles,

sounds great! If this is a smaller patch, it could be simply applied to the
git master branch from a developer, after the branching of the 4.0 version
next week. Ovidiu sended you some informations about that already.

But I assume its a more intrusive change which maybe also bring some new bugs
etc...? Do you plan to do more work on this module?

Best regards,

Henning Westerholt