[sr-dev] Outbound support in registrar - SIPit 30

Peter Dunkley peter.dunkley at crocodile-rcs.com
Wed Feb 20 17:14:49 CET 2013

Hi Olle,

I've just looked at the code in git master.  In
registrar/reply.c:reg_send_reply() there is this code:

	switch (rerrno) {
	case R_FINE:
		switch(reg_outbound_mode)
		{
		case REG_OUTBOUND_NONE:
		default:
			break;

		case REG_OUTBOUND_REQUIRE:
			if (add_require(_m, &outbound_str) < 0)
				return -1;

			if (reg_flow_timer > 0) {
				if (add_flow_timer(_m) < 0)
					return -1;
			}
			/* Fall-thru */
		case REG_OUTBOUND_SUPPORTED:
			if (add_supported(_m, &outbound_str) < 0)
				return -1;
				break;
		}

This code means that when outbound_mode is 2 you should get a Require:
and a Supported: header in the 200 OK containing the outbound options tag.

I added this over Christmas and remember testing this at the time - so I
am not sure why you are not seeing the headers in your responses.

Regards,

Peter