[sr-dev] Kamailio at SIPit 30

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Wed Feb 20 17:13:58 CET 2013

2013/2/20 Olle E. Johansson <oej at edvina.net>:
> Kamailio was the core proxy for all tests done with developers from Firefox and Google Chrome in the room

Well, not exactly true. After a while, when you were not in place, a
browser developer told me about errors in the WebSocket connection
(due to default TCP buffer in Kamailio which IMHO should be
increased). And then they continued testing their WebRTC stack using
OverSIP as SIP+WS proxy in the "Tryit JsSIP" servers ;)

But the most important thing IMHO:

Kamailio, OverSIP and JsSIP were the "tools" used by browsers vendors
for testing their WebRTC stacks !

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>