[sr-dev] Kamailio at SIPit 30

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Wed Feb 20 00:40:13 CET 2013

Hi!

We're doing fine. Yesterday, I used Kamailio 4.0 in the SPIRAL multiparty test. Everything worked as expected.

Today I used Kamailio heavily during the RTCweb test. Kamailio was the core proxy for all tests done with developers from Firefox and Google Chrome in the room, as well as Iñaki and Peter available on the Jabber channel. I found one small bug that I believe I fixed, a missing Contact in a CANCEL that caused Kamailio segfault and core dump.

It took a while to configure everything properly and the examples in the READMEs where a bit confusing so I'll try to document and update later.

Thank you to Iñaki; jose and Peter for the assistance!

Greetings from North Carolina!

/O