[sr-dev] double record-routing also at outbound edge

Peter Dunkley peter.dunkley at crocodile-rcs.com
Wed Apr 24 17:37:35 CEST 2013

OK,

I think this should be working now.  Please let me know if there are
problems.

One thing I have done here is remove outbound completely from the strict
routing code.  I don't have a system to test this with at the moment and
what was there wouldn't have worked.  If anyone thinks they might use
outbound and strict routing in the same network they are welcome to try
adding it back ;-)

Regards,

Peter