[sr-dev] git:master: modules/tm: Added branch_failure event route to tm documentation

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Tue Apr 9 10:57:50 CEST 2013

Hugh Waite writes:

  - Can I do everything I can do in FAILURE_ROUTE in this event route?
  No. This event_route uses a new route type (a new BRANCH_FAILURE_ROUTE
  flag internally) which means functions and PVs are limited to ones that
  have this flag set. So far, I have enabled the functions that are
  required to enable outbound flow retries.
  Since this route is run in a very similar way to the failure_route, it
  is likely that most functions that work in a FAILURE_ROUTE will also
  work in a BRANCH_FAILURE_ROUTE just by enabling the flag, but it is a
  matter of whether they are appropriate for this route.

hugh,

i tried to enable two new functions on branch failure route by including
the flag:

	{"t_branch_timeout",  t_branch_timeout,         0, 0,  FAILURE_ROUTE|BRANCH_FAILURE_ROUTE },
	{"t_branch_replied",  t_branch_replied,         0, 0,  FAILURE_ROUTE|BRANCH_FAILURE_ROUTE },

but i still get to syslog:

0(29943) ERROR: <core> [cfg.y:3412]: misused command t_branch_timeout
 0(29943) : <core> [cfg.y:3554]: parse error in config file /etc/sip-proxy/sip-proxy.cfg, line 2559, column 32: Command cannot be used in the block

 0(29943) ERROR: <core> [cfg.y:3412]: misused command t_branch_replied
 0(29943) : <core> [cfg.y:3554]: parse error in config file /etc/sip-proxy/sip-proxy.cfg, line 2559, column 55: Command cannot be used in the block

what is it that i still need to do?

-- juha