[sr-dev] sipcapture sql anomaly

MÉSZÁROS Mihály misi at niif.hu
Tue Apr 2 16:47:31 CEST 2013

Hi Alexandr,

I find few anomalies regarding sipcapture modul.
May you could correct it?

Issues i found:

 1. kamailio-4.0.0/modules/sipcapture/sql/create_sipcapture.sql in table
    sip_trace.

    	`auth` varchar(256) NOT NULL,

    but on page

    http://code.google.com/p/homer/source/browse/sql/create_sipcapture.sql

    	`authorization`  varchar(256)  NOT  NULL,

    So what is the correct?
    I am experiencing problem if i use git version of homer.
      db_mysql [km_dbase.c:122]: driver error on query: Unknown column
    'auth' in 'field list'
 2. on  http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/4.0.x/modules/sipcapture.html

    6. Database setup
    Before running Kamailio with the sipcapture module, you have to
    setup the database tables where the module will store the data. For
    that, if the table were not created by the installation script or
    you choose to install everything by yourself you can use the
    sipcapture_create.sql, SQL script in the sql folder of sipcapture
    module as template. You can also find the complete database
    documentation on the project webpage,
    http://www.kamailio.org/docs/db-tables/kamailio-db-devel.html.

    I couldn't find any information about sipcapture database on this
    page, not even the complete db doc:
    http://www.kamailio.org/docs/db-tables/kamailio-db-devel.html

Many Thanks,
Misi