[sr-dev] [tracker] Comment added: add basic sip-t / sip-i support to sip router

sip-router bugtracker at sip-router.org
Tue Apr 2 15:48:46 CEST 2013

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE, DO NOT REPLY.

The following task has a new comment added:

FS#281 - add basic sip-t  / sip-i support to sip router
User who did this - Daniel-Constantin Mierla (miconda)

Looks fine at first sight. The file you attached contains 4 patches or so, it has to be split back to apply one by one. Anyhow, to get the new module in, the easiest way is to join the devel team and maintain the module for at least one year. If that is not possible for you, we will try to get someone else to care of it.

Assuming you want to maintain it, email me:
- desired unix username for git write access
- email address to be used for git commit notifications
- your ssh public key