[sr-dev] Kamailio load stat

Jason Penton jason.penton at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 14:15:38 CEST 2012

Hey Guys,

Does anyone know of a stat that indicates load in Kamailio. Here I am
specifically looking to see how loaded my children are, whether they be
UDP, TCP or SCTP, etc. A cool stat would be something like in the last t
seconds children were busy 95% of the time on average., etc. Having a look
at the udp receover code we could just time the processing loop for each
process. I'm sure this would be similar for TCP/SCTP.

Any stats like this already exist? or should I go ahead?

cheers
Jason