[sr-dev] Cassandra module add CQL query support
bligthart at btlnet.co.uk
Tue Sep 4 18:44:26 CEST 2012
Thanks for sorting that out. It's been a pleasure working with you.
From: sr-dev-bounces at lists.sip-router.org [mailto:sr-dev-bounces at lists.sip-router.org] On Behalf Of Anca Vamanu
Sent: 04 September 2012 14:25
To: sr-dev at lists.sip-router.org
Subject: Re: [sr-dev] Cassandra module add CQL query support
I have committed the patch in cassandra module : http://git.sip-router.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi/sip-router/?a=commit;h=18c5f3fec6b5e4d2e8ad86b13c5b4e62c6c5513c.
I have tested myself and made some small changes. There was a memory leak with the cassa_cql_res variable, I made this static. Also I handled the case when no result is returned as there was a segmentation fault in this case. Please test the final patch yourself also.
Thank you for the contribution, hope we'll see more :).
On 09/03/2012 08:10 PM, Boudewyn Ligthart wrote:
Thank you Anca,
I have ammended the documentation to allow for CQL query support. I have also added myself in the Author list,
not really sure if this is the done thing. This patch can be run from the main kamailio location.
Very happy to contribute.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the sr-dev