[sr-dev] Cassandra module add CQL query support
anca.vamanu at 1and1.ro
Tue Sep 4 15:25:16 CEST 2012
I have committed the patch in cassandra module :
I have tested myself and made some small changes. There was a memory
leak with the cassa_cql_res variable, I made this static. Also I handled
the case when no result is returned as there was a segmentation fault in
this case. Please test the final patch yourself also.
Thank you for the contribution, hope we'll see more :).
On 09/03/2012 08:10 PM, Boudewyn Ligthart wrote:
> Thank you Anca,
> I have ammended the documentation to allow for CQL query support. I
> have also added myself in the Author list,
> not really sure if this is the done thing. This patch can be run from
> the main kamailio location.
> Very happy to contribute.
> Kind regards,
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the sr-dev