[sr-dev] Cassandra module add CQL query support

Anca Vamanu anca.vamanu at 1and1.ro
Tue Sep 4 15:25:16 CEST 2012

Hi Bou,

I have committed the patch in cassandra module :
http://git.sip-router.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi/sip-router/?a=commit;h=18c5f3fec6b5e4d2e8ad86b13c5b4e62c6c5513c.

I have tested myself and made some small changes. There was a memory
leak with the cassa_cql_res variable, I made this static. Also I handled
the case when no result is returned as there was a segmentation fault in
this case. Please test the final patch yourself also.

Thank you for the contribution, hope we'll see more :).

Regards,
Anca