[sr-dev] auth_db module not compiling

Shane Harrison shane.harrison at paragon.co.nz
Mon Oct 8 21:07:05 CEST 2012

Hi all,

A bit new to this open source environment so not sure of the etiquette re.
compile errors in master branch.

Looks like pvar.h (line 167) has been changed post 3.3 branch.  Struct
pv_elem_t has a member 'spec' that is now a pointer and previously wasn't.
This is causing auth_db to choke on compile.

Should I raise a bug report or is correct thing to do to discuss here
first.  When I feel more "at home" would be happy to submit a patch to fix
if that is the more correct road to follow - assuming it is not simply an
issue my end.

Cheers
Shane

--