[sr-dev] Kamailio get sip msg from transaction

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 14:02:35 CEST 2012

Hello,

On 10/2/12 1:58 PM, Jason Penton wrote:
> Okay I solved this by using the uas->request structure ;)
indeed, this is the right way -- forgot to answer this email...

> One more question re. async "pattern" Daniel:
> In the "continued" code, prior to executing the config file actions,
> can you add an avp (ie from within the code prior to calling
> t_continue, can we add an avp and have it available to the config file
> in the "continued" route block)?

IIRC, at that moment you have to add it to the list that is stored in
transaction. Maybe you can use a $var() and then move it in avp list
inside the continued route block.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, Nov 5-8, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kat
Kamailio Advanced Training, Miami, USA, Nov 12-14, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/katu