[sr-dev] Kamailio get sip msg from transaction

Jason Penton jason.penton at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 13:58:53 CEST 2012

Okay I solved this by using the uas->request structure ;)

One more question re. async "pattern" Daniel:
In the "continued" code, prior to executing the config file actions, can
you add an avp (ie from within the code prior to calling t_continue, can we
add an avp and have it available to the config file in the "continued"
route block)?

cheers
Jason