[sr-dev] is_gruu() missing from wiki modules functions index

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon May 28 09:39:18 CEST 2012

Hello,

the index is actually manually generated. I will take care of it soon.

I am considering publishing the scripts, so others can do it, or try to
generate automatically. Automatic generation is a bit more tricky
because is in the wiki, and should be done via http if we want to keep
the history of changes. But we required captcha (and now user
authentication), that made it not easy at all at the time when I wrote
the scripts.