[sr-dev] T M docs for 3.2

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Fri May 25 09:16:27 CEST 2012

25 maj 2012 kl. 00:40 skrev Daniel-Constantin Mierla:

> Hello,
>
> perhaps a grep over the module code for the module parameter will give the most accurate answer...
>
> I expect is obsoleted, since in 3.0 is the new tm, started in ser 2.1, iirc.

You're not fooling me. You want me to start messing up git again... ;-)

Will do.

There's a lot of pages on the sip-router wiki that was spammed. I'm trying to reinstate them to the older and better version as I notice. If anyone else visit that wiki and find a strange page with jibberish - please reinstate an earlier revision so we get the information back. Thanks.

/O