[sr-dev] RPC and XMLRPC

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon May 14 23:20:18 CEST 2012

Hello,

xmrpc is not going to be deprecated, it is actually the newer one.

But it is implementation from scratch, no external xmlrpc being used. So
far it was implemented as much as it was needed. However, nested
structures in replies should be supported. What is exactly the error you
get? If there is an issue, it has to be fixed.

I just tested 'sercmd ul.dump' and worked fine, returning:

{
     Domain: location
     Size: 512
     AoRs: {
         AoR: 401
         HashID: 3325474
         Contacts: {
             Contact: {
                 Address: sip:401 at 192.168.178.22:1024;line=1uxhrhwy
                 Expires: 3541
                 Q: 0.000000
                 Call-ID: 3c267033369e-d3i5csinl2h7
                 CSeq: 6300
                 State: CS_NEW
                 Flags: 0
                 CFlags: 0
                 Socket: udp:192.168.178.21:5060
                 Methods: 6111
                 Ruid: uloc-4fb17657-71d-1
                 Instance: <urn:uuid:3d1a0962-4751-426f-8492-0004132672E3>
                 Reg-Id: 1
             }
         }
     }