[sr-dev] Yum repos for Fedora

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon May 7 22:55:23 CEST 2012

Hello,

getting it in Fedora will be very useful to spread it easier. If anyone
can spend some time for it, will be great!

I just wanted to say that I am currently using opensuse build service to
build all kind of rpms for kamailio (opensuse, centos, fedora, ...).
They have mirrors for distribution, kamailio project for v3.2 is:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=kamailio32&project=home%3Akamailio%3Atelephony

All rpms are built based on a custom spec that allow switches based on
distro. Not being a rpm user, I just disabled the packages that do not
compile in various OS-es and had no quick/obvious fix.