[sr-dev] Yum repos for Fedora

Peter Lemenkov lemenkov at gmail.com
Mon May 7 16:14:04 CEST 2012

Hello!

2012/5/7 Peter Dunkley <peter.dunkley at crocodile-rcs.com>:
> Hi,
>
> As a home project I have been working on creating an up-to-date .spec file
> to build Kamailio 3.3 RPMs for Fedora 16 (and Fedora 17 soon).

That's great! I personally really appreciate your efforts spent on this.

> My plan is to build Kamailio 3.3 RPMs for Fedora 17 on x86_64 and
> Raspberry Pi (armv5) when Kamailio 3.3.0 and Fedora 17 are both released.
>
> Does anyone have, or have the capability to host, a yum repo for these?
> If so I would be happy to make the RPMs available once I've built them.

FedoraProject.org ? :)
No really - why not to import it directly into the Fedora repos? All
you need is to register itself and fill so-called "Review Request"
(for inclusion). I can help with this.

--
With best regards, Peter Lemenkov.