[sr-dev] new columns in active_watchers/rls_watchers/silo

Hugh Waite hugh.waite at crocodile-rcs.com
Fri May 4 11:57:00 CEST 2012

Hello,
The current definition of the extra_hdrs is:
<column>
<name>extra_hdrs</name>
<type>text</type>
<default/>
<description>Extra headers that must be restored</description>
</column>
which results in
extra_hdrs TEXT DEFAULT '' NOT NULL
in mysql and postgres. This has a default value. Do you think it should
have both a default and be allowed to be NULL?

Regards,
Hugh

--
Hugh Waite