[sr-dev] Dispatcher and xmlrpc

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Fri Jun 8 16:28:12 CEST 2012

Hi!

When I run sercmd to test dispatcher.list I get a nice output

sercmd> dispatcher.list
{
	SET_NO: 2
	SET: {
		SET_ID: 1
		DEST: {
			URI: sip:pstn1.astritech.org;transport=udp2
			FLAGS: AX
			PRIORITY: 0
			ATTRS:
		}
		DEST: {
			URI: sip:pstn2.astritech.org;transport=udp
			FLAGS: AX
			PRIORITY: 0
			ATTRS:
		}
		SET_ID: 2
		DEST: {
			URI: sip:127.0.0.1:5080
			FLAGS: AX
			PRIORITY: 200
			ATTRS:
		}
		DEST: {
			URI: sip:127.0.0.1:5084
			FLAGS: AX
			PRIORITY: 50
			ATTRS:
		}
		DEST: {
			URI: sip:127.0.0.1:5082
			FLAGS: IX
			PRIORITY: 10
			ATTRS:
		}
	}
}

When trying to use the same over XMLrpc I get this response

HTTP/1.0 200 OK
Via: SIP/2.0/TCP 212.3.14.204:48603
Server: Alvondo Core - Bbtele, Sweden

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<methodResponse>
<params>
<param>
</value>
</param>
</params>
</methodResponse>

Seems like the structure of the data in the dispacther list fails to be propagated in the xmlrpc interface. Is this possibly because of the structure of the data?

The XMLRPC docs say

"1.3.4. Limitations

SER xmlrpc modules does not implement all data types allowed in XML-RPC. As well it does not implement arrays and nested structures. "

Maybe we could implement a dispatcher.listflat that just publishes a flat list..

/O