[sr-dev] Yum repos for Fedora

Peter Dunkley peter.dunkley at crocodile-rcs.com
Mon Jun 4 11:26:54 CEST 2012

Hi Daniel,

I was planning to wait until the 3.3.0 release before pushing it out too
widely.  It also gives me a chance to find a better location than Dropbox
(although I was surprised at how weel Dropbox seems to work for this) if I
can.

However, if you think it is worth putting on sr-users now I can.

Thanks,

Peter

--
Peter Dunkley