[sr-dev] Internal timers deviates form realtime

Alex Hermann alex at speakup.nl
Mon Jul 9 13:12:32 CEST 2012

Hello,

best ideas always come after clicking 'send'...

The timer deviation is caused by a prolonged startup due to unreachable
rtpproxies. During startup, it seems the internal timer is not updated. The
timer difference is reproducable equal to the time it takes kamailio to fully
startup. In the case below, the probing of the rtpproxies took approx 11 sec.

I'll file a bug report for this.

--
Greetings,

Alex Hermann