[sr-dev] current master fails to start

Paul Pankhurst paul at crocodile-rcs.com
Wed Jan 18 11:10:37 CET 2012

I've spotted a couple of bugs that have been recently introduced into the
pua and presence mudules that can cause a crash. The presence one can occur
at start up when it loads up data from the database. Not sure if this is
what your seeing, but we'll be checking in a couple of fixes for this later
today

Paul