[sr-dev] current master fails to start

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 21:58:51 CET 2012

Hello,

On 1/16/12 8:31 PM, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:
>
>> Can you skip loading the tls module and see if it works without it? Tls
>> mod was touched a bit, but not related to memory at all, but where init
>> of tls happens.
> i get the same errors also when tls module is not loaded and
>
> enable_tls=0
ok, just wanted to exclude that too from the list. I ran on an ubuntu
with default config and all goes fine here, sure there is a different
set of loaded module.

To understand the proxy is not starting at all, if you run with higher
debug mode, where is it stopping? What is the last module/core file that
prints messages?

 From the man page of malloc, set MALLOC_CHECK_ environment variable to
2 and run again, you should get a coredump and extract the backtrace --
that should give a proper hint.

Also, what is the output of 'ldd --version'?