[sr-dev] current master fails to start

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Sat Jan 14 05:31:42 CET 2012

Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

> if you are using ctl module, edit its Makefile and comment the line:
>
> DEFS+=-DCTL_SYSTEM_MALLOC

i did that and compiled/installed ctl again.  no change.  still the same
errors at startup.

> Also, what is your glib version? Since I did it, all is working fine on
> my test system.

my system is debian squeeze with this kind of libglib:

ii  libglib2.0-0                         2.24.2-1                          The GLib library of C routines

> If not, the problem is somewhere else, send the version of the working
> instance.

working one is

version: sip-proxy 3.3.0-dev2 (i386/linux)
compiled on 13:22:48 Dec  4 2011 with cc 4.4.5

-- juha