[sr-dev] current master fails to start

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 00:23:00 CET 2012

Hello,

if you are using ctl module, edit its Makefile and comment the line:

DEFS+=-DCTL_SYSTEM_MALLOC

I updated to make possible to compile ctl to use system malloc in order
to cope with large buffers to print RPC command result. For the moment
it is enabled (otherwise it will use pkg, like so far). I expect glib
detects problems with its memory allocator, so now ctl using system
allocator, it could be the reason.

If works, then we found the place of the problem and means the module
has a double free of a pointer, which has to be solved (pkg figures out
that at runtime).

Also, what is your glib version? Since I did it, all is working fine on
my test system.

If not, the problem is somewhere else, send the version of the working
instance.