[sr-dev] Testing the Websocket module with sipml5.org

Juan Castro jcastro at instant.com.br
Thu Aug 16 16:27:11 CEST 2012

local0.* wasn't routed to anything in rsyslog.conf. I enabled it and
now I get a message when I logOUT, but none when I logIN. The message
I get is "WebSocket connection from 192.168.0.92:1273 has closed".
It's in event_route[websocket:closed].

It seems it's only logging L_INFO and not L_DBG. I changed the from
the latter to the former and now it shows. Again, I had debug=9. Bug
in the log system?