[sr-dev] reSIProcate/repro proxy and Kamailio

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue Aug 7 07:46:48 CEST 2012

Personally, I would say that it is not in the interest of the project to scatter focus away from itself, while further confusing newbies and in general making the "marketing message" less coherent.

That effort would be better spent on making Kamailio more user-friendly and/or easily deployable for trivial scenarios and small-scale, narrow purposes--if that's a priority for the project. Whether it even should be a priority deserves some rational discussion, since that may not be where Kamailio is strongest, just by design. The goal of a project should be to try to succeed in the game most appropriate for its character, and one which best aligns with the vision behind it.

-- Alex

--
Sent from my Samsung mobile, and thus lacking in the refinement one might expect from a proper keyboard.

Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC
235 E Ponce de Leon Ave
Suite 106