[sr-dev] IMS branch

kamal koubaa kamal.koubaa at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 16:09:21 CEST 2011

Hello Carsten, Jason and Klaus,

Thank you for this nice discussion, it's good to know others motivations :).
I am very new to this project, and am starting my master thesis
project that is too close to what you do, my project is about
interconnecting IMS users and H.248 users, for the H.248 part am
working on SmallMGC "http://www.smallmgc.org/" and for the IMS side am
trying to use SIP Router, if I succeed to use SmallMGC  as a module to
SIP Router I would be able to get SIP Router top act as an AGCF and
that is the main goal of my project.
I tried to install SIP Router from the IMS branch but I got some bugs,
may be I should wait for the release of the 3.2 version? or can I have
access to the source of the version used in ng-voice -
http://www.ng-voice.com/our-solution/installation/ ??

Best regards
Kamal