[sr-dev] Kamailio and SQLSERVER

Ari Pollack ari_pollack at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 15:05:16 CET 2011

Hi Klaus,

in which module exactly is the routing done? does it natively get the routes from a MYSQL DB?
My aim is to keep kamailio using mysql except for the routing which i want it to call SQL SERVER. i have configured the unixodbc already(thanks for the tip). Where should I call my stored proc from in order to return a route?

Thanks a lot for the help. I really appreciate it.
Yehuda