[sr-dev] setting up TLS connections from Kamailio

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Tue Nov 8 21:36:06 CET 2011

I am trying to get some detailed understanding on the TLS code in Kamailio, but have a problem finding the code used to connect to other servers over TLS. There is some documentation saying that the server part is a bit weird, since we get into the routing script, having accepted a message, before we can evaluate certificates. I agree with that documentation, but it kind of works so far.

I can't find a way to verify the certificate of the server I connect to as a client *BEFORE* I send any message.  Anyone that can comment or point me to the right file?

Thanks,
/O