[sr-dev] build fail on ARM

kasip at elektromaniak.wz.cz kasip at elektromaniak.wz.cz
Wed May 4 22:19:01 CEST 2011

Hi!
I once sent this message as a non-member and it was probably never looked on.

I tried to compile kamailio on ARM A9  (omap4430) natively and failed with
these errors
CC (gcc) [kamailio]             atomic_ops.o
./tmp/ccm1k5em.s: Assembler messages:
/tmp/ccm1k5em.s:35: Error: selected processor does not support Thumb mode `swp
r4,r8,[r6]'
/tmp/ccm1k5em.s:46: Error: selected processor does not support Thumb mode `swp
r4,r8,[r6]'
/tmp/ccm1k5em.s:191: Error: selected processor does not support Thumb mode `swp
r4,r9,[r7]'
/tmp/ccm1k5em.s:204: Error: selected processor does not support Thumb mode `swp
r4,r9,[r7]'
make: *** [atomic_ops.o] Error 1

ALTERNATIVELY
I have found openser 1.3.2-3 in debian lenny for armel achitecture.
Is this version secure enough? (I mean - has no some remote code execution / db
corruption bugs which are fixed in current kamailio version?)
I don't care about call authenticity or bookkeeping or protecting the uplink
(because there is none)
If it only lacks features, then it would be enough.

Thanks for reply.
MMlosh