[sr-dev] git:master: sdpops: added functions to print sdp and check media type

Martin Hoffmann martin.hoffmann at telio.ch
Mon Mar 14 10:29:40 CET 2011

Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:

> that is coming also, the reason I named sdp_remove_codecs_by_id(...) so
> at some point will be *_by_name(...).

Cool. Although, the fact that this functionality is needed at all is
saying quite a bit about the state of affairs.

> I developed the function while
> being offline so it was hard to find the table with the mapping between
> codecs names and ids.

http://www.iana.org/assignments/rtp-parameters

It is only a few anyways and they should all be listed in RFC 3551 since
those static assignments are kept for backwards compatibility only.

Regards,
Martin